We design and manufacture telescopic columns for industrial or collaborative robots.
Recommended in palletizing applications where we want to increase the robot's reach without increasing its size.
- Telescopic steel columns with pneumatic actuator
- Telescopic aluminium columns with electro-cylinder drive
- Fixed pedestals
We design according to the chosen robot and the load to be handled. Route according to need.
We have a wide range of standard claws for palletizing applications.
- Aluminium Vacuum Grippers
- Gripper clamps
- Lightweight claws
If you need a special claw, we will design and manufacture it for you in a short time.
Safeguarding danger zones, access points or danger spots.
You can use the safety laser scanners effectively and flexibly in all areas of personal protection.
Using your configuration software, you can set up several safeguarding zones depending on the distance to the robot. In this way, you have complete control over your zone of influence and can reduce its operating speed or stop depending on the distance from the presence of people within its range.
Due to its compact design and small size, it can be positioned very flexibly and can also be used in mobile applications.
Efficient Picking and Tracking
iRVision is FANUC's integrated vision system with plug & play installation. It is fully integrated into the R-30iB controller and is designed to be quick to install, easy to use and provide maximum flexibility. By applying 2D or 3D recognition, it is capable of locating parts of any size, shape or position. It also reads barcodes, sorts by color and supports multiple part feeding, high speed tracking via visual line tracking (iRPickTool) and bin picking. iRVision is the key to increased productivity, as well as eliminating templates with additional savings.
Intelligent Bin Picking
The 3D Vision Sensor's integrated parts manager selects the objects that are easiest to pick from for maximum efficiency.
Easy mechanical installation and setup wizards reduce system setup time. Easy and seamless integration
As it is fully integrated in the robot, it does not require complicated interconnections with external devices, cables or additional costs.
The development of X-Guard is based on three main criteria: the system must be flexible, quick to implement and must meet all conceivable safety requirements, as well as the relevant machinery directives. The result is an incredibly intelligent system with the various advantages provided by Axelent machine guards. These include:
- X-Guard has a single pole mount. It can be used in corners as well as on straight walls
- Posts have pre-punched holes for quick assembly
- X-Guard is available in 13 section widths and 4 different heights
- The doors can be rotated to the right or left, so there is no need to determine that detail when ordering.
- The fixing to the wall section is pre-assembled at the factory
- The spacing between posts is the same for gates and fixed sections
- With the standard elements a door can be installed in the corner, no additional adapter is required
- Our standard product is the 20×30 mm section frame
- Available with rounded corners